Beautifully crafted timelines that are easy and intuitive to use.
· Tool that allows you to build timelines
· Available in 40 languages
Sources Timeline Uses
It can pull in media from a variety of sources and has built-in support for Twitter, Flickr, Google Maps, YouTube, Vimeo, Vine, Dailymotion, Wikipedia, SoundCloud and more.
Tips & tricks from Timeline
· Keep it short, and write each event as a part of a larger narrative.
· Pick stories that have a strong chronological narrative. It does not work well for stories that need to jump around in the timeline.
· Include events that build up to major occurrences — not just the major events.
Download link to Google Spreadsheet using the Timeline template (found on Timeline website)
*******Don't change the column headers, don't remove any columns, and don't leave any blank rows in your spreadsheet.
3. Copy/ Paste spreadsheet into the URL Generator Box
4. Embed the code into your website
· Has a fantastic frequently asked question section
· Many pictures and examples of what to do
· Sample Timelines
· Free to use
· Once you publish it public on the web
· 5 out of 10 for ease to use