The digital tool I chose to explore is Google Site. Google Site is a free and easy way to create WebPages. Because I am a new user of this sight, I can only rate it a 6 out of 10. You can easily access Google Site by clicking the hyperlink above. It also offers a tutorial to help guide you.
Steps/Page 1: You will need to log into Google Site using your google login and password
Steps/Page 2: Click the orange button to the left to create a new webpage.
Steps/Page 3: Select a template you would like to use. I selected classroom because I am going to build a class webpage.
· Next you are going to name you Site. Such as "Mrs. Richards Webpage" . This will automatically create a site location "link" to your webpage.
· Next you will select a theme for your page. This will give you a the background to your webpage.
· Click on the box so that the site you are not a robot.
Steps/Page 4: This is your home page for the website.
· I clicked on the writing tool to edit the page. This opened a box where I could type information and add images.
· Click save when you are finished.
· You can add a page so that it will show up on your home page.