- You can input documents, webpages, PDFs, images or videos and organize them neatly with tabs.
- Livebinders is a great tool for educators and is a cutting edge way to store materials in a paperless fashion.
- Accessible from any device; there is an iPad app that can be downloaded as well.
- Can be made public or private and can be shared with anyone that has the link.
- substitute plans
- staff handbooks made by administration
- student portfolios
- professional development
- teaching tools by subject.
Livebinders is easy to use and is a simple tool for organizing materials and resources. After making an account, it automatically walks the user through the steps to create a new binder. Each user has a binder called "My First Binder" in their dashboard. It gives a video, PDF, and printable version of the steps to create binders. When finished it explains how to delete the tab so this binder can be reused. The options at the top of the website are self explanatory; it is easy to add tabs and subtabs. It also gives many options to upload content by clicking on the "content" button.
There are many tutorials for educators